Sunday, November 25, 2007

How Nintendo DS saved my life

If you ever hate to wait in line or get very impatient with stupid people then I have a story for you. My mother, fiance' and I have started a tradition of going shopping with all the crazies the morning after Thanksgiving. I have never been more thankful to own a portable gaming system until that morning. When I was done with looking for gifts at a store I would go stand in line for my Mom and Fiance' and took a lot of stress off the morning for everyone by waiting in the long ass lines! And instead of getting in arguements with other impatient people I drowned myself into my NDS. Hours and hours of waiting in lines turned into gaming time, it was great!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

how smart of you! :)

Anonymous said...

you're such a nerd! cute though that you were kind enough to wait in those lines...

Elizabeth said...

You are the best baby!
Such sacrifices you make for us!
:-)

Sheila said...

uh, c'mon tony. you suck, you know. ;)

Sheila said...

I'm %40 a geek. We're nearly twins. ;)

Sheila said...

tonytonytonytony....